- Country: Russia
- Education: Higher Philological
- Age: 69 years old
- Teaching experience: 45 years
Hello! My name is Vera.
I received my higher philological education in the specialty "Russian language and literature" at Irkutsk State University. After successful graduation from the university, began working at the Department of Russian as a Foreign Language at the ISU. I have been teaching Russian at this university to students from around the world: from Mongolia, China, the Republic of Korea, the USA, Hungary, Afghanistan, Germany, Turkey, Sweden, Japan and other countries for more than 40 years. In my career, I had long-term business trips to Afghanistan, to the Republic of Korea. In my classes with students of different nationalities and levels of proficiency in RCT, I use modern technologies, various teaching techniques and methods, achieving high efficiency and effectiveness.
I have a technique of preparation for certification testing in Russian as a foreign language. I am fond of classical and modern literature, music and painting.
But the most important and favorite thing in my life is teaching Russian language to foreign citizens, forming an idea of Russian culture.
I will be glad to meet new students in my lessons!
1972-1977 – Irkutsk State University, specialty "Russian language and literature", qualification – teacher, specialist's degree.
- General Russian course for adults
- General Russian course for kids
- Russian speaking course
- Russian for tourists
- Business Russian course
- Business correspondence in Russian
- Preparation for an interview in Russian
- Preparation for a business trip in Russia
- Russian courses for company employees
- Russian grammar
- Russian phonetics
- Russian culture and literature
- Preparation for TORFL / citizenship exam / test for the residence permit
- Russian speaking club